Memory Foam Mattresses and Beds
- Memory foam is a polyurethane foam with added chemicals to increase density and movement.
- This higher-density memory foam softens in reaction to body heat, allowing it to mold to a warm body in a few minutes.
- After the weight of the body is removed, the foam recovers faster to its original shape.
- The best memory foam mattress solution is manufactured from polyurethane foam or low resilience polyurethane foam.
- Your mattress is created with a higher density memory foam that softens with your body heat and allows your body to mold to the warmed foam in minutes.
- This type of mattress has a faster speed of recovery to its original shape after your weight has been memory foam removed.
- This is named a newer generation of foams with faster recovery qualities. There are several memory foam products available on today’s retail markets and each of these mattresses includes a denser than standard foam composition.
- Each memory foam mattress can have a soft or firm feel and each has its own indentation force deflection rating. A higher deflection rating will feel firmer when compressed.
- Each memory foam mattress is measured by the foam’s indentation force deflection.